This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This makes me uneasy but a popular girl from school wants to be friends on facebook?
11-23-2013, 11:57 AM
This makes me uneasy but a popular girl from school wants to be friends on facebook?
Ok, it is nearly 20 years since I left school. I was picked on, isolated and laughed at and had no friends. This popular girl did not talk to me at school but now is acting like my best friend and is so pleased I accepted her request. I am starting to get to know her and realise she does not have it easy either and she is actually quite nice. I know I should put the past behind me and move on but I am still wondering why she wants to be my friend. I was nobody at school. Does anybody have any reasons for this? She was the most popular girl in school and in the cool group.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 12:09 PM

If i may, Copy and paste this...
Hey i was wondering this, why did you send me a friend request on Facebook? Like you were so popular in school and i was like nothing! Like im just wondering why becuase i want to be your friend but im just confused. :/
---
That will get her to answer Smile Hope to hear how it went :>)
-Ryan | TSAAS Productions CEO @ YouTube.com/TwoSwordsAndAShield
-Contact for help @ ryanmoyeris@gmail.com for Tech. Support

Ads

11-23-2013, 12:21 PM

For some reason as you get older for some reason people you knew in school (even if only in passing) seem to want to reconnect with you on facebook. If this girl was not one of those who teased or taunted you, it may be that she felt bad about what was being done but didn't know what to do without risking her own popularity. You might want to just come out and ask her why she wants to be your friend now when she didn't make an effort to know you in school. Some people do change as they grow older and get some life experiences under their belt.