This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when i turn my chat windows off on facebook people will never know that iam online ?
11-23-2013, 06:03 PM
when i turn my chat windows off on facebook people will never know that iam online ?
hello i turn my chat windows off to pretend that i'am offline , does that really works ? and they will not know that i'am online ? even if i make some shares , posts and play games ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 06:04 PM

They do see that you are offline... but if you make a post they can still see your posts but in the chat they won't be able to see you because you turned it off to them... Hope this helped Smile

Ads

11-23-2013, 06:11 PM

Your friends wont come to know that you are online if you turn off the chat. But, if you will play games and share some stuff then obviously they will get to know that you are on facebook as they will get all these info. in their ''news feeds''
That'd different thing that they wont be able to see you on chat.
I hope it helps! Smile
11-23-2013, 06:22 PM

If u put ur chat off people will see that u r offline
But
If u share or Like or comment on a post they will get to know that u r pretending to be offline
11-23-2013, 06:36 PM

If you post a status , like pictures , or share things they will know you are online but if you then off chat they can't see you are online . Hope this helped Tongue c:
11-23-2013, 06:49 PM

They won't know your on but if you post something they will