This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are we still friends?
11-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Are we still friends?
Can you guys help me please? Ok so me and this girl used to like hate each other. But then she moved to england and we found out that we both liked this band, so we became like really good friends. We talked all the time, and we we skyped each other all the time too. And i was gonna go to england to visit her and we were both excited cuz we were gonna go to their concert together. But then last minute i couldnt go anymore Sad so we were like OK next time they tour, we'll hang out Smile
But we havent talked in like forever. And it feels awkward when we do... Like, are we not friends anymore? I still want to be her friend. And i still want to go visit her and see the concert with her but i get the feeling that we're not friends cuz we havent talked in like FOREVER... Idk, do you guys think she doesnt like me anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 10:15 PM

No

Ads

11-23-2013, 10:16 PM

No, I'm pretty sure she still likes you. You guys are just now distance friends if you guys haven't spoken in so long. Why would she be mad? and if she is than that's just dumb? But, I'm pretty sure she's not mad, you guys just don't talk as much. Trust me, I have a lot of distance friends that I haven't spoken to in like years.