This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I block messages from non friends on facebook? Or maybe be invisible for non friends?
11-24-2013, 11:23 AM
How can I block messages from non friends on facebook? Or maybe be invisible for non friends?
How can I block messages from non friends on facebook? Or maybe be invisible for non friends? I'm being bullied everyday, always a new fake, and I want stop it. Please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 11:24 AM

Go to your Timeline.
Look to the left side of your screen (where your friends show and your likes show, etc.)
Go to the "Friends" section.
Hover over the right corner of the box and you'll see a little pencil. Click on that.
Then choose, "Edit privacy"
Go to the Friends list and click on the arrow with the globe that says, "public" and a list of options should appear underneath.

Pick the "friends" option if you only want your friends to see your friends list.

Ads

11-24-2013, 11:29 AM

Go into privacy settings and there'll be a section called 'Who can contact me' and change it to 'Strict filtering.'

I think people you have mutual friends with will still be able to send you messages but they'll go into your 'Other' box rather than straight into your inbox. It's obviously not ideal, but if you can resist the temptation of going into your other box then you should be able message your friends without being directly confronted with the hateful things people have to say. This is the only thing i can think of, sorry.

You should consider reporting the bullying to somebody.