This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is my old facebook confirmation code ?
11-24-2013, 01:16 PM
What is my old facebook confirmation code ?
I need the old facebook confirmation code to reopen my account.but I do not find that confirmation code.so please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 01:25 PM

If you can't remember your login email address or the mobile number on your account, or one or both of these recently changed:
Try logging in using your username and password. If you added a username to your account, you can use this to log in. A username is your personalized Facebook URL (web address) and appears in the location bar of your browser after "http://www.facebook.com/" when you view your profile (timeline).

Try logging in using any email addresses or mobile numbers you might have added to your account. If you confirmed a mobile number onto your account, you can log in with your mobile number and password. Start with the country code and remove any leading zeroes and symbols.

Ask one of your Facebook friends to view your profile (timeline) and send you the email address listed on your account. To get to your email address, have your friend:

Go to your profile (timeline) and click on the Info
Scroll down to Contact Information and copy down your email address

If you still can't get into your account after trying the suggestions above, try locating your account on the password reset page.
After logging in, visit the Account Settings page to find the email address linked to your Facebook account or update your mobile phone number.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply