This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram private and public hashtag photos?
11-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Instagram private and public hashtag photos?
I want my instagram private, but I want my photos on #pitbullsofinstagram to show open, or public. as of right now it's public profile, but I want to private it,& share photos, but only certain ones.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 04:17 PM

Sorry, but to display your pictures publicly in hashtag categories your profile needs to be public.
Unless you want to switch privacy On and off just to display hashtags. Smile

My IG: @thegirl0nfir3

Ads

11-24-2013, 04:33 PM

Unfortunately, Instagram doesn't allow that to happen. If your photos are private...then their only viewable by your chosen followers only. No other random person can see your photo's even if you have a hashtag. The only way for your hashtag #pitbullsofinstagram to be displayed as open to the public is if you allow your Instagram account to be viewed by the public. No one is capable of marking certain photo's as private. Once it's private it's private, and once it's public... it's public. I'm sorry if my answer didn't give you the answer you were looking for but I surely help it proved beneficial. :-)