This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to this girl on facebook?
11-24-2013, 04:32 PM
How to talk to this girl on facebook?
We are both 21 years old and we used to go to high school together. During High school I had a big crush on her, but never did anything about it. We are facebook friends (but have never talked since high school). She is beautiful and cute and I would maybe like to take her out on a date or something. How would I go about talking to her on facebook (in a private message of course) just to say hi and stuff, what should I say to get the ball rolling to where I can ask her "Hey would you like to go out for a drink"

Like how do I start that conversation off after we haven't talked for so long??

Im a pretty shy person that's why im asking lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 04:41 PM

You can just type to her "What's up?! It has been so long, we should get together sometime!" Then get a party together this weekend and tell her she should come, it's going to be fun.
Don't invite her to do something with you by yourself. No girl wants to feel afraid of meeting up with a guy by herself. Sorry but a lot of crazy people out there. If she is invited to a group setting, at least she can bring a friend and won't feel nervous.....

Ads

11-24-2013, 04:44 PM

Message her and be honest. Us women love that! Message her and say How have you been? We haven't talked for awhile! We should meet up and chill somtime soon? After she messages you back, soon tell her how you feel about her. Tell her you think she's beautiful. Don't talk to much about her! Have fun with it and say creative things. Try to say other things most guys wouldn't think of to say! DONT CALL HER HOT OR ANYTHING IN THAT CATAGORY. WERE HUMANS NOT COFFEE. (: