This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just made a facebook and idk what to do ?
11-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Just made a facebook and idk what to do ?
OK so i want to start adding friends, but i dont want to look stupid sending a lot of friend requests (is that weird..?). also do i only add people i talk to on a regular basis or do i add everybody i have seen / cool with / was friends with at school ? (im in 10th grade, sophmore). Do i add people that i would like to be friends with in real life ? because their is a few peole that are coool and i wud like to meet. i just dnt know how to facebook ! XD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 04:41 PM

first of all you can add as much people as you like no one will know you send out a lot of friend requests and secondly add the people you know and the people you would like to know

Ads

11-24-2013, 04:57 PM

Friend people you know and who you know but don't talk to but would like to, and you can message them to get to know them better and play games with them and share photos in the newsfeed so people know what your up to and write statuses too and like things so people know what your into so they get to know you too! Hope I helped Smile