This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really scared!! I sent nudes and he told me he posted them on Facebook?
11-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Really scared!! I sent nudes and he told me he posted them on Facebook?
I met this guy on omegle and then we started trading pictures some of them had my face in them. When I finally stopped being a complete idiot and stopped doing it I told him and then he told me he was going to post the picture on Facebook. I'm so scared! I understand what I did was really stupid and pointless I don't know what I was thinking. Also if a guy was to post a nude pics for revenge where would he go other than Facebook and Instagram or big sites like that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 05:11 PM

oh he can upload them to any website he wants that allows nudity - shame on you for falling for that trick

but facebook doesnt allow nudity - unless he is just lying.... trying to blackmail you

just block him and forget about it - it's not the end of the world

and stop sending nudes to guys you dont know - or guys do know for that matter, because they could do the same thing to you if they get mad at you

Ads

11-24-2013, 05:17 PM

Trading nude picture on omegle .. well that's completely idiot
But don't be that scary .. if he posted it on facebook probably will marked as nude and deleted , if he posted it in any other site .. it won't be that popularity , unless you are very beautiful ..
you can also search for images on google and find where he posted it
11-24-2013, 05:26 PM

He is just playing with you

Just tell him that you will report this to Cyber crime police.Don't share your photos with someone whom you have just met from internet

Just report that person
11-24-2013, 05:39 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!
11-24-2013, 05:43 PM

Guys stop making her feel bad, you made a mistake its okay, first off a TELL YOUR PARENTS I know you might not want 2 but they can report it to the police and get him arrested so he can't do this again. Bock him and report him and tell your mom and dad.