This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to you add photos to an album on Facebook on an iPhone 5?
11-24-2013, 07:25 PM
How to you add photos to an album on Facebook on an iPhone 5?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 07:38 PM

what i do is, download the pics on my pc & keep all required photos in 1 folder. then i sync that folder with my iPhone via iTunes

Ads

11-24-2013, 07:39 PM

1. First, make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook for iPhone app installed on your iPhone. The original version did not include functionality for uploading photos, so if you have an old version, this could be why you can't figure out how to upload photos.Once you've downloaded the newest Facebook for iPhone app, be sure to delete any old versions you have, as this won't be done automatically.
2. After opening the Facebook for iPhone app, tap the camera icon located at the top right of the screen (see image, left).You'll be asked if you want to take a photo to upload or choose an existing photo already stored on your iPhone.If you select 'Choose Existing Photo' you'll be taken to a listing of your stored photo albums where you can choose a photo to upload. Once you select a photo you'll have the chance to write a caption (or not), then tap the green 'Upload' button and the photo will be posted to your Facebook wall and automatically added to a 'Mobile Uploads' album on your Facebook 'Photos' tab.If you select to take a photo now to upload, the camera function will be enabled and you can take (and retake) your photo then tap 'Use Photo.' From here you'll follow the same steps as above to add a caption and post the photo.
3. That's it. Now you can upload mobile photos to Facebook, no matter where you are, using your iPhone.
11-24-2013, 07:41 PM

to you add photos to an album on Facebook on an iPhone 5 is simple . At First you will go to sign up FB and crate a album and upload picture