This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I avoid being upset and depressed whenever I visit Facebook ?
11-24-2013, 11:19 PM
How can I avoid being upset and depressed whenever I visit Facebook ?
I am 28 years old... gay and so never married..don't think I can ever marry

Whenever I visit Facebook, I see all my friends posted pictures of them with their spouses and children...I just get depressed immediately...that I will never be happy like them

They have great career and loving wives and children...but I get a feeling that I have failed miserably in life

Is it normal that Facebook can cause depression for some people ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 11:29 PM

Normal and sad, pretty common, but it's your life, one day homosexuals will adopt all around the world, you'll he 40 something by then

Ads

11-24-2013, 11:42 PM

wtf ever are you doing off ya?!
11-24-2013, 11:57 PM

Yeah it does! That's why I tend to avoid using it everyday. Looking at people brag about their day or their problems gets quite depressing or frustrating. It makes me feel like an empty person lol but yeah I wanted to make a study on it. Cheer up though just don't go on it frequently. Twitter is my escape from Facebook when I don't wanna see it
11-25-2013, 12:00 AM

I am 37 years and single still have hope of getting married, you still have 12 years to get married and live a good life,

you can choose what you ca see on facebook, by disabling anything, i.e. photoes.
11-25-2013, 12:11 AM

Be Strong Dont Get Upset Over Stuff Like That if you Cant Help Getting Upset Over Stuff Like That Try To Stop Using Facebook For a While