This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get lots of Instagram likes?
11-25-2013, 12:48 AM
How to get lots of Instagram likes?
I see people on Instagram who have only 200 followers but get like 400+ likes per photo so I know they have some kind of method wether it's hashtags or something else..anyone know how they do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2013, 12:54 AM

Stuff that makes people laugh always works for example @Itswillyferell on twitter is super funny and has a ton of followers. Try photoshoping stuff that's in trend and make fun of it. But don't go to far. Oh and also memes.

Ads

11-25-2013, 12:55 AM

EDITED

Most popular tags:
#love #TagsForLikes #TFLers #tweegram #photooftheday #20likes #amazing #followme #follow4follow #like4like #look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #food #instadaily #instafollow #like #girl #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #all_shots #follow #webstagram #colorful #style #swag
11-25-2013, 01:10 AM

A lot of people use Tags for Likes. You just copy and paste the tags into the caption. I've used it a couple times and it did help me get an extra 30 likes.
11-25-2013, 01:24 AM

http://plu.so/iqwrs gets likes by liking other peoples photos but you can disable it in settings Smile
11-25-2013, 01:33 AM

http://plu.so/tbkyi works like a charm and you can get lots of followers I got over 2000

Follow me @mikeyyy_0