This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have been hacking into my boyfriends facebook!!!?
11-25-2013, 05:55 AM
I have been hacking into my boyfriends facebook!!!?
Okay so I know this sounds terrible, but its true. I found the opportunity and I took it and have now become addicted. I have only been doing it for less than 24 hours, and it has already given me regret and terror that he will find out!

It all started yesterday when we were hanging out with our laptops in front of us. I was trying to log him on facebook on his computer like he wanted and he willingly told me his user name and password. I was surprised and had a sense of delight when I realized that he had the trust to tell me right then and there. Although, I did assume that he would change it as soon as I left. However, out of pure curiosity when I got home I went on facebook and tried to log onto his account. When it let me on I was in shock! I looked around and then I looked through his messages, that's where I have been ever since.

I haven't found anything bad or untrustworthy of him in his facebook or messages. In facet it is the COMPLETE opposite! In his messages to his best friends he talks about me non stop saying how I am the perfect girlfriend and talks about his love for me! I even cried when reading some of the incredibly sweet things the man I love and have been dating for 8 months now said about me nonstop. I think that's what made me want to keep looking for more though out the messages, I have just never felt so loved in my entire life, and yet I feel so awful for invading his privacy like this! It came to the point where I was not looking for something bad that he might have done but for the wonderful things he has said about me. I almost feel sorry for his friends for having to hear my name so often. I am worried that I might do it again or that he will find out and obviously be angry and have lost his trust for me.

Please keep your negative thoughts to a minimum, I know what I have done to a amazing guy is terrible. I want to fix it but I want some suggestions on how? Either come out and tell him or ignore it and try to never do it again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2013, 05:59 AM

I hope you know that is called "logging in a person's account", not hacking.

Ads

11-25-2013, 06:05 AM

That's terrible and you should feel terrible! O:< haha but no in all seriousness I would just keep it to yourself and just try not to do it again. You might make him feel embarrassed or something.
11-25-2013, 06:10 AM

Just Log Out Of the Facebook and Dont Do it Again and If He Asks Just Tell Him you Did it by a Accident And That you Wont Do It Again
11-25-2013, 06:24 AM

you know that facebook sometimes lets you know if you're logged on from another computer..