This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why social media can make fun of christian values ?
10-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Why social media can make fun of christian values ?
Just check MTV awards, every single award offer a christian scene. check lady gaga or katy perry? what would happen if this event will make fun of gays? would the program be banned from TV.. Why they have to make fun of christianity, we have the right of our believes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 03:49 PM

they're not mocking your beliefs..they mock your hypocritical practice

Ads

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=help+we%2...5,s:0,i:90

I agree to, but I think its because mainly people consider christianity to be somewhat of a traditional religion, with traditional values. Also, many believe that the religion is not up to date with society. I.e. In christianity you have to be with your husband till death ( no matter what goes on between that relationship, you have to stay together as you made a promise to God). Whereas in todays society, there are many marriages which do not last long etc. I hope you get my drift. Yes! I think the will banned MTV if they made fun of gays, I guess its because society is becoming more accepted to other peoples sexuality, race, religion etc. This is a good thing. To be honest, they make fun of everyones religion, people nowathesedays, you just need to rise above it

Why worry about it? I'm a Christian and I' m well educated, know many subjects and I understand the shift in our society. There are things that need to be revised for sure, I don't agree with the entire stance of the Christian Faith but I don't get too rattled by the negative comments like your first poster quim twatt.
Hasbeen losers like Bill Maher have nothing else to say, yahoo answers is overwhelmingly populated by left wing loons so don't expect too much respect here.