This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT PLEASE ANSWER?
11-25-2013, 11:51 PM
URGENT PLEASE ANSWER?
Ok im getting really worried due to the email i recieved about facebook updating soon. They say there are updating data use policy and stuff like that. But they gave a link which explains in further detail. On this page it was full of comments. This is where im freaking out a bit. On the email and the link they didnt say anything about advertising. But the comments are basically saying fb is going to use our personal information, pictures etc for advertising! I REALLY dont understand what the heck is going on because its not what it said in the link of info unless im not understanding it. But im really confused about this new update that is happening. If anyone at all has got this email can you please take the time to explain what on earth is going on and why people are saying their personal info might be used for advertising??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 12:02 AM

To be honest, I would not waste my time, because whatever FB management staff do to make money for themselves we cannot do anything about. Let's face it, we are receiving a free means of contacting family and friends, and as long as you make sure that you restrict your list of friends to those you are most familiar with, and avoid making your messages public, there should be no problems. There will be advertisements at the side of the page but these can be ignored. Take care. 'God bless. Gladgran

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply