This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My husband wants me to delete my facebook?
11-26-2013, 01:17 AM
My husband wants me to delete my facebook?
we've been married for 9years living together 11 years we have 4 kids together about a year ago i started my journey to lose weight i had lost 68 pounds and decided i was going to treat myselfna tummy tuck which i did a month ago and lost 18 pounds more with the tummy tuck. i am still healing from this havent gone out or anything! for the past 2 weeks my facebook is a problem for HIM. it hasnt been for the last 3 years C'Mon i only have 48 friends on facebook and 6 of them are male relatives whom he knows! its getting on my nerves i have never cheated he has! and he has always been the jelaouse one but now its ridiculous. the way i see it is i transformed myself for ME! so i can feel good about ME! i didnt do this to go out and cheat. ive'd always said the day i feel like seeing someone else is the day i am going to ask him for a divorce i dont believe in cheating as you only cheat yourself. i'm sure theres people out there going or gone thru this what advise do you have for me? i dont want to deal with more jealosy that has absolutely no firm ground its just for the heck of it. i do have 4 kids that i dont want to take away their childhood life from their father. but i also dont want to continue living miserable next to someone whom clearly doesnt trust me.
its not about loving or not my husband. so because someone loves you they are supposed to let go of all friends? its just fb its not like i am there 24/7 i log on 2-3 times a Week! i dont believe its right that i delete my fb because he has insecurities what follows next? is he going to tell me what i can and cant wear,eat,drink,see etc etc? he hasnt said me or facebook and if he does i will clearly choose fb. and i dont believe i love him no more he has put me thru hell i truly believe its just that i am use'd to him being around.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 01:24 AM

I'd say test him so that you can see if he truly loves you. Like... tell one of your close friends which you trust to tell him that your cheating on him and give your friend your bra or underwear to give to him as evidence. If he comes up to you and says "Are you cheating on me?" say no. If believes you and asks you to explain then he trusts you. If you doesn't believe you, it means that he doesn't trust you. Be gentle though! You don't want to cause something terrible.

Ads

11-26-2013, 01:37 AM

Do youlove your husband or Facebook?
11-26-2013, 01:40 AM

to ALL HUSBANDS WHO IMPEDE THEIR WIFES /GIRLFRIENDS/ ETC..

FUCK YOU , MORONS!

THERE'S NO ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD THAT CAN IMPEDE TO A PERSON TO USE FACEBOOK.

GIRLS, NEVER GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MEN LIKE THIS... THEY ARE SIMPLY SELFISH.

YOU ARE A FREE INDIVIDUAL.

NEVER PERMIT TO N O B O D Y TO LIMITATED YOUR OWN LIFE.

GO AWAY AS MUCH DISTANT AS YOU CAN OF SIMILAR INDIVIDUE.

I'M SINGLE AND HAPPY TO BE .

PEOPLE ARE ADVISED: BEFORE I EVEN START A RELATIONSHIP
WITH SOMEONE I WILL TELL:

"OK. THIS IS THE FIRST RULE: YOU WILL NEVER EVER FOR ANY REASON
IMPEDE ME TO DO THE SAME THINGS I'VE DONE WHEN I WAS SINGLE.
OR YOU TRUST ME, OR GO TO FUCK YOURSELF OFF.

DI E!

NOBODY WILL NEVER EVER IMPEDE ME TO DO SOMETHING I WANT.

NEVER.
11-26-2013, 01:52 AM

tell him to shut the fuck up, be a man, and stop being so insecure.
11-26-2013, 01:54 AM

Delete it. It's not worth a ruined marriage. Never defy a man in his household.