This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get an underage account off instagram?
11-26-2013, 10:30 AM
How to get an underage account off instagram?
My little sisters friends has an instagram, and shes 11. I think thats an okay age for instagram, but when shes with my sister all she does is harass other kids. It makes me sick what she says, and does to others. The only way i know how to have her instagram deleted would be to report her for being under Age, you must be 13+ for instagram. If i report her, like i tried,
will she get deleted? I dont have any proof she is 11, besides the fact i know her birthday August 21st 2001. Help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 10:41 AM

No. Tell your parents whats going on and don't let your sister be friends with that other little girl.

Ads

11-26-2013, 10:57 AM

Its better if you can guide when somebody is going down the wrong path instead of stopping them because one way or another they will find another way or method to do so..
So educate her instead rather then trying to just delete her account because you can't always be there to watch after her. What if this happen on another site or at school? im pretty sure you're not going to be able to stop it. It doesn't take much just to make another account.
She is your sister she will listen to you and she will look up to you so be a good role model for her.
best of luck