This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook doesn't work on Chrome. How do I fix it?
11-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Facebook doesn't work on Chrome. How do I fix it?
So I re-install Chrome after a while because Facebook wont work. After I do it works fine and after about the 3rd use it stops working. It freezes at the News Feed but works if I click my name and go to my page before it has time to load all the way. ( the window is about 2 second to click before it freezes). I deleted my cookies and local storage for Facebook and it still doesn't work. It works on Mozilla Firefox and Opera but not Chrome. I clear the Cache and it acts weird too. How do I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 08:44 PM

I have had this same problem too. The only thing I have found to work is turning HTTPS off for Facebook. If you can get Facebook to load (try on another computer if you can) go to the security page, and then turn "Secure Browsing" to disabled. You may still need to clear all your browser data a few more times, but after a couple of days it seems to be working fine. I haven't had any problems for a couple of weeks now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply