This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP !! someone keeps faking me on twitter !?
11-27-2013, 07:34 AM
HELP !! someone keeps faking me on twitter !?
Does anyone know how to keep someone from finding your twitter ?

This annoying ass girl has had a fake twitter of me for over a year !! I got her account
suspended once and freaking twitter gave it back to her, no matter what I do she keeps
stealing my photos ! can you guys please help me out and report her, her name is @miaquigua
idk what else to do, help please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 07:41 AM

Report her to Twitter staff, which I assume you've done, what you could do, is take multiple evidence of impersonation and submit it.

They have a pretty strict policy on it. http://support.twitter.com/articles/1836...ion-policy

Although, yours is a double edged sword, by uploading your photos, you should be aware that they ARE publicly available, I could go and download them at will, as could any other user, as you've been seeing, and by uploading photos you accept that these things can happen, Twitter actually 'own' your photos once uploaded. Read the policies. But if this person really is impersonating you fully, get into more direct contact with Twitter management, or an external source to intervene.

Ads

11-27-2013, 07:47 AM

Hey,i Don't know if this will answer your question right,but either change your name and user name to something completely different so when she try and type in your name in the search box she not might be able to find it,or block her or just put your profile on private.