This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help??! Facebook problem!?
11-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Please help??! Facebook problem!?
Hey ppl so im pretty new to facebook and it'd be great if someone could help me out lol. So I started following some page that had funny text messages and now they are randomly saying i shared a picture of theirs that i didnt share. This is really annoying and VERY embarrassing because sometimes the messages are really inappropriate! Sad now everybody is gonna think i shared these links that I didnt share. There has been a lot, and I check my fb every once in a while and delete the posts that say i shared a link. I tried blocking them and hiding them from my news feed and unliking them, and NOTHING WORKED!!! Sad whats going on here? This is very annoying, how can I stop it? PLEASE HELP!!!!?? Thank everyone!Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 05:20 PM

Sounds like somebody hacked your account & do things you say it's not you who did it.

Change your password to FB, uninstall suspicious or you don't use apk (click Account Setting, then App, then see it there), log out FB, change your password to the email address you use for FB as well. Make a good password, combination of letter, in capital letter & not, number, other character. Scan your device with good antivirus.
Then log in.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply