This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you successfully unblock someone from Facebook?
11-28-2013, 02:01 AM
How do you successfully unblock someone from Facebook?
So I have a friend that used to have me blocked on Facebook. They have since unblocked me and we are now friends but I still have limited access to the things that I see on their page. (We have both been up and down our page settings trying to figure out what setting we have wrong) I can see new posts and new profile pictures but nothing more. I thought once you unblocked someone it put back all access to their page. We have both been racking our brains trying to figure out what settings one of us has wrong to where we cant see each others pages fully. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2013, 02:09 AM

Hey, Sweerpea!

One of your accounts seems to be the problem if not both.

Make sure that all posts including pictures are set to "Friends". More than likely you or your friend set each other up to the "Restricted" list which don't allow much to be seen such as photos and other posts published on Facebook. Check to see that you two don't have each other set as "Restricted". Go to your friends timeline and below or next to her profile picture there is something that says "Friends" and it has a check mark next to it. If you click that it will bring you to a drop down menu. Make sure she/he is not set to Restricted. To get more notifications choose Close Friends.

You will figure this out. If you need more help ask a question about how to get someone off the restricted list.

I hope I have answered your question accurately.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply