This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the best social network? Exclude facebook?
11-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Whats the best social network? Exclude facebook?
I'll be leavin to the military soon and I would like to keep in touch with my family and friends as far as updating and editing my pics leaving comments on the pics and just something i can easy post pics on and lil comments. Something simple I can use and also easy for them. I don't want a face book though I don't like all crap that's in it. Also I will be useig my iPhone 4s. Here's a list of what social networks I know Of twitter tumblr instagram Let me know if there is better ones than these or if any of these are any better than each other

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2013, 08:03 AM

u SHOULD use GOOGLE +.....as far, it is best for u

Ads

11-28-2013, 08:04 AM

Google+ Is the Next Best Thing
11-28-2013, 08:19 AM

Deffinatley instagram. I promise you, you won't regret it. Probably the only website that all you do is litterally post pictures and reply to each other through comments on photos. This way you're family can stay updated and you can feel free to upload any pictures you want. Worked for me. By the way: lots of lucky in the military. I give you lots of respect for that <3 hope I helped.
11-28-2013, 08:22 AM

Apart from facebook Instagram and pinterest are new good social networking sites tht you cn also use it in iPhone.
11-28-2013, 08:33 AM

thesocialrequest is the best to me