This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there something wrong in my iMovie project?
11-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Is there something wrong in my iMovie project?
I just made a music video and I recorded my "OWN" song and never copied it from someone. So I was just making these recordings from PhotoBooth and import all of them to iMovie. After all of that, I saw the duration and it has 4:02. I exported it in "MEDIUM" to a Quicktime Movie and the format is .mov, I went to facebook and they said they accept .mov formats. So when I was about to upload it on facebook it says, "ERROR: There was a problem uploading your file. Please try again."

This is just wasting my time and I worked this project so hard. I can't ignore it like that. Is there something I should work on in the iMovie preferences? Please help me! I might answer your question back if I know the answer! Smile)
It says I can't put .avi or .mpg neither. Well anyways can you tell me where to export it? Just export it or export it to Quicktime?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2013, 06:41 AM

the best option is to convert it to an AVI or MPG instead of using MOV format

at least then if you get the same error, you will know that the problem lies elsewhere

Ads

11-29-2013, 06:44 AM

It may be your upload problem