This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more followers on instagram?
11-29-2013, 11:22 AM
How to get more followers on instagram?
How do I? I want more people to follow me than me following more people. I'm following 12 people right now and 14 people are following me. I know, it's horrible.. But do you have any ideas? And please follow me @paigeelizabeth1998

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2013, 11:27 AM

Take up skywalking. Photograph yourself partaking in said skywalking. Post the pictures on instagram.

Ads

11-29-2013, 11:28 AM

use pixl-r instead instagram
11-29-2013, 11:29 AM

Okay, I love instagram, and I've been on there for about 4 months or so, and I have 700+ followers and im following like 350+ I think.

First of all, I visited your profile, and noticed that you have a TON of selfies. (You're pretty btw, not to be creepy)
You might want to tone down on that. If you want more followers, think of what they'd like to see in their newsfeed.
They probably don't want 1 million pictures of the same person.
So yeah, post selfies but don't post them all at once. Post quotes, pretty pictures, etc.

Now, you want to hashtag your photo's.
The maximum is 30 hastags, so once you post a pic, get 30 hastags from this site: http://top-hashtags.com/instagram/ (or just do random hastags from your head) and post them in the comment section of the picture.
Now after that, I leave the hashtags on for like 30-40 minutes and then I delete them and post new hashtags.
So you can do that. My photo's get like 100 - 250 likes, and I get a few followers as well.
Also hastag them #followforfollow #follow #likeforlike #ifollowback #ilikeback #followshoutoutlikecomment #fslc #tagsforlikes (etc...)

I do this occasionally but it really helps.
Okay, so search for a shoutouts page.
Make sure that it doesn't really have that many followers, and it's not that popular.. etc.
Now go to their followers list, and follow everybody there.
Most likely, 85% of them will follow you back.
After that you can unfollow them.
A few will also unfollow, but the majority won't.

Also, get your friends to follow you and follow people from your school, etc.

And if you have the $$, you can buy followers & likes but I wouldn't recommend it.

Good luck!
xx
11-29-2013, 11:34 AM

-You should upload good photos.
-Edit your photos to make them look attractive & beautiful
-Use some good hash tags

#instagram #me #cute #love #amazing #awesome #picoftheday #beautiful
#igers #girl #instadaily #funtweets #summer#dance #bestoftheday #happy
#iphone #wallpapers #pictures #bestpicture #fashion #sky #nofilter #follow
#followme #fun #smile