This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get instagram to contact me?
11-29-2013, 05:04 PM
How can i get instagram to contact me?
Ugh i am very pist off i have not been able to log in to my accountin over 3 weeks because it
Says my account is disabled which its not because eveytime i log on anywere else its still there i just cant log into any account on my ipad on instagram!

Ive been trying to contact them since day 1 but they never ever reply all they ever day is that they already recieved a mssg from me & that i got to reply to the first email recieved from them nd when i do that it says i have to reply through instagram.com/support & when i do that it again says ey already recieved one of my mssgs that i cant send another but they never reply!!!! Ugghhh i hate their customer service!!!!!!! Has anyone every actually gotten them to contact you??? If so how??? Thanksss!!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2013, 05:05 PM

Ugh, I'm having the same problem, and no response from them, I tried to contact them tru twitter and still nothing it's Been over 3 weeks and still no response, I think they'll never answer, the only way is to buy another iPhone or iPad, but I think I'm just going to leave instagram I'm buying a new phone, but what If the same thing happens I'm not made of money to keep buying phones over and over again if instagram decides to ban if your account gets flagged I dislike them just for that, sorry for the rant I wish I could helpSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply