This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I save videos from facebook on iPhone?
11-30-2013, 03:07 AM
How can I save videos from facebook on iPhone?
I have some videos on facebook that are on NO devices anymore but it's still on facebook. It's on my friend's page and I want to save it directly to my phone. I tried holding my finger on it but it won't save. I tried finding an app that'll record what you're doing on the screen but I can't find that either! Is there a simple and easy way to save this particular video on your phone without any hassel?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 03:23 AM

On the iPhone, I almost doubt it. Perhaps some apple "genius" may correct me here but you have two options.

1. Have your friend send you the video via multimedia message, email, P2P sharring, whatever... but your friend is going to have to send you the actual file someway.

This way you and your friend can remain on your phones and not have to do anything too tricky.

or

2. Head over to a laptop or desktop and right click on the video and select "copy link location". Then go to http://fbdown.net/ and paste the link there. Click download and follow the prompts. Once you do that, you can use iTunes or whatever you apple people do to get videos on to your phone from a desktop.

Ads

11-30-2013, 03:38 AM

Go to the video and click the option button on the video and press the share settings and send it to your email and then you can save that video on iTunes and connect your iPhone then sync the video onto your device