This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I recover my facebook?
11-30-2013, 09:28 AM
How do I recover my facebook?
I'm currently in an accidentally complicated state. Long story short i don't have access to my fb account (i just want to access is to deactivate it) you see, I lost the email address my facebook account was created upon. The problem is that, I've let this on for so long never bothering with it is I've changed countries therefor I can't ask my friends to send me a code and I never bothered with Facebook i never added any new friends so I can't do anything about it. BASICALLY, IVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD FOR MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. LOST THE EMAIL IT WAS CREATED UPON (I have a new one) AND I CAN NOT ACCESS MY FRIENDS TO ASK FOR THE THREE. CODES... Yes I agree, I should've dealt with this and it's my moronic mistake but I NEED to access it again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 09:40 AM

i think you just need to sing in and it would be reactivated .

Ads

11-30-2013, 09:44 AM

If you've lost your email to the account, then there is almost no way to log on and recover it. If you don't have the email at all you should
1. Create or use a new Facebook account and search for your previous accounts user.
2. Go to the details or information on that account and look for the username. Generally it will be under email address but it may be hidden (if this is the case and you have no idea what the email is then you can't do anything)
3. Go to hotmail or whatever site you used to make the email and try logging in.
4. If unsuccessful then you should try the "forgot my password" and answer the security questions.
4b. If successful then you can try logging into your old Facebook account using this email. If the email works but password is wrong, use the "forgot password" again. This will send a link to your email account I which you can change your password.
5. Go to user settings and deactivate your account.

If none of this works, it is possible to contact facebook support (scroll down to the bottom of any facebook page and click on the "Contact us" link). Email them all these details and they will respond with things like, when did you last use this account, what country/ region and can you tell us who this is (this will show photos of random people on your friends list, if you can correctly identify them you should be successful)

If you can't gain access to your email (you will probably have to go through all the same things as above ^^) then you have almost no hope of deactivating your account.

Hope this helped Smile
11-30-2013, 09:55 AM

1. Create or use a new Facebook account and search for your previous accounts user.
2. Go to the details or information on that account and look for the username. Generally it will be under email address but it may be hidden (if this is the case and you have no idea what the email is then you can't do anything)
3. Go to hotmail or whatever site you used to make the email and try logging in.
4. If unsuccessful then you should try the "forgot my password" and answer the security questions.
4b. If successful then you can try logging into your old Facebook account using this email. If the email works but password is wrong, use the "forgot password" again. This will send a link to your email account I which you can change your password.
5. Go to user settings and deactivate your account.
11-30-2013, 10:02 AM

I&#x27;m trying to see what is my email on face book can you please help Mr
11-30-2013, 10:08 AM

Since you have No Access To That Email Again Unless you Find a Way to Recreate that Email Address You Will Not Be Able to Return Back to that Email The Only thing you Can Do is Report the Profile As no Longer having Access to