This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i block from facebook someone who has been bullying me for over a year?
11-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Should i block from facebook someone who has been bullying me for over a year?
Or is that what they want? I want this person out of my life but I dont want that person to get exactly what she wants.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 07:17 PM

Well duh! I blocked all the people that bully me too

Ads

11-30-2013, 07:26 PM

That is a good question. I guess if i was in your position i would not block them and just ignore them.
11-30-2013, 07:27 PM

I would block her, unless you want her to see how happy you are and what cool stuff you are up to.

Life is too short to surround yourself with people who drain your energy. If you would be happier with not having to see her stuff, or having her comment on your posts, by all means block or restrict her.
11-30-2013, 07:32 PM

In all honesty, you should block them. A bully, in order to feel like they have you beaten and under their control ultimately needs you to stick around. If you limit the amount of contact with them, they will be unable to bully you as much. The bully right now has you where they want you because they feel you are too weak to break contact.

If this bully is blocked and hassles you at school, you simply tell somehow who is in power. Bullying has gotten worse over the years, but when a bully is put in their place they learn a lesson. In a word, it's hard to continue bullying when people are constantly watching over your shoulder.

Good luck to you! Most importantly, be strong. They bully you because they are jealous and not as well off as you.
11-30-2013, 07:38 PM

Yes , There in school with you so don't let them get into your homelike as well