This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am Having Problems with Comments On Instagram!?
12-01-2013, 06:10 AM
I am Having Problems with Comments On Instagram!?
Im Having problems with Instagram and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem and if the same Problem. so Here Goes:
1.When I comment Using the Web/ Android Tablet/ Android Phone the comment posts, then when I go back to the Picture..the Comment disappears as if i did not comment at all.
2. When Someone mentions me in a comment, esp with Iphones, they see the comment, i see the comment in my notification but when i go to the pic whether its their pic or mine the comment that showed in the notification ..does not show on the pic.
3. When i comment on a pic whether its mine or someone elses the comment disappears but the the sometimes get the notification. so when it disappears i paste it/ refresh page again and have to do this like 20 times before it randomly decides to stay. and sometimes the person get 20 notification for only 1 comment....
4. When i upload pics and caption them.. the caption Randomly either stays or disappears when the pic is uploaded to the feed.

I have searched Google...wrote to Instagram support and NOTHING... i am stumped... anyone have any ideas/solutions/similar probs?.... thanks for yur help
Solved: Well I have solved this myself NO THANKS to Instagram Support I had to create ah whole new account an self trouble-shoot from one account to the next... Turns out... I disabled ALL Things that are authorized to be linked to Instagram and it started working fine again...smh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 06:20 AM

You should check your account setting ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply