This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Relationship Status confused?!?
12-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Facebook Relationship Status confused?!?
So I started dating a guy whom just got out of a relationship. After a month I added him to my relationship Status as I was in a relationship with him and he added me back. It currently says were together on there. I looked at the exs profile just because and on her timeline it still says in a relationship with my boyfriends name. I'm very confused because his says with me and vice versa.... They are not friends on there either. Why is this? It bugs me my man's names still on her page:/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 12:38 PM

This is something I will never get. Why are people, especially females, so quick to jump and put a relationship status on their Facebook? Relationships come and go, but your Timeline on Facebook is forever, so you will be seeing your "relationship's" name on there long after you break up. Don't change your relationship status until you are married (and even that's no guarantee that it will last). Anyone important in your life knows who you are seeing. That should be enough. No need to broadcast it.

You have been seeing this guy for a month. That's not really a relationship. You're dating.

As for his ex, she probably never bothered to change her status. But, you said on her Timeline. What is on her Timeline will stay there. It's her history. Just because they broke up doesn't mean that he never existed in her relationship history. You need to get over this. Also, why are you even bothering checking her status? Let it go.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply