This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points for best answer! Twitter Spam DM Help!!! 10 points for best answer!?
09-30-2012, 04:35 PM
10 points for best answer! Twitter Spam DM Help!!! 10 points for best answer!?
i keept getting DM on twitter saying that twitter is going to charge the cost of twitter and this users spreading stuff about you with a link

but now my account is sending it to other people and posting it on my feed and its soo annoying having to deleat all the emails one after another ( hate having message) and some popular people told me to stop sending me c**p but i cant help it as it does it automatic!!! how can i stop it sending it to other people and stop it being on my account saying i just wrote it!!! best advice please!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:43 PM

1. Go to your settings > to the application settings > revoke access to any suspicious app that you don't remember using (stuff like Youtube, Tumblr, etc... should be fine, it's the more independent apps such as Mafia Wars that they use to hack your account and send this spam)
2. After you do point 1, change your password. That way any app that had your password before when they sent that shouldn't be able to do so anymore.
3.If 1 and 2 don't stop it, check you DMs everyday to see if there's any spam. If there is just delete it and continue.
4. If all else fails contact Twitter about the problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply