This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook login approval?
12-01-2013, 07:07 PM
facebook login approval?
hello friends , today i have faced a very strange problem with my facebook account today i have logged out from my account ( on my recognized device ) after about one month logged in but when i have logged in again it asks me for secuirty code !!! saying that i didnot ever signed in to my account on this device but every day i check the recognized devices on my account and they are 3 devices ( chrome , firefox , iphone ) !!!! when i entered the code i went to see the recognized devices i found that they are now 4 ( chrome and chrome and firefox and iphone ) which means that they have saved my device ( chrome ) TWICE . my question is here : why he didnot recognized my device from the first ??? is there is a cookie that he uses to identify my device and i have deleted it( i use super antispyware which scans my device daily and every time the program deletes hundreds of cookies (tracking cookies )) so he didnot recognised my device from the first ??? or what happend ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 07:13 PM

fb is sometimes a a great sh**....................

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply