This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm obsessed with using my computer and I want to stop but I can't?
12-01-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm obsessed with using my computer and I want to stop but I can't?
I've been laying on my bed using my laptop to watch youtube day in and day out for over a year now. I want to stop this habit but I can't do it. I've tried getting a whiteboard to help be more organised but that didn't work. I want to cut down the time I use Youtube and computer in general. Also, my eyes have gotten slightly worse and that bugs me as well. Any advice to help me change this habit?
Nothing to do with website blocking please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 10:09 PM

sanat.nair.1@facebook.com
help me open my fb
email:tobymaximus31319@yahoo.com
password:milf99

Ads

12-01-2013, 10:24 PM

Try diverting you mind on something else or someone!
Try listening songs instead of wathing.
And the best way is to spend time with your frinds or someone special..you know what i mean.
12-01-2013, 10:40 PM

I would remove the HDD/SDD and RAM cards from the notebook and place them somewhere safe, and only put them back in when you really need to use the notebook. Although you just need to improve your will power to stop giving in to your urge to use a computer unnecessarily.

Be sure to have the adapter and battery removed before you remove these components and please be very, very careful when removing such things. It's very fragile when the components have been exposed after removing the panels.
12-01-2013, 10:46 PM

you might wanna try like storing your laptop in your cupboards where your arnt going to go on it or get a faimly member that has a really good memory to hide ur laptop charger and if u ask for it they will say no so u cant charge ur laptop or find something better to do like cooking drawing playing outside all kinds of stuff