This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Called a Stalker because I added a girl on FB LOL?
12-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Called a Stalker because I added a girl on FB LOL?
I was out in my local town a couple weeks back and went and spoke to this girl who was at the bar like you do , anyway she told me her name and I only spoke to her briefly. I went out my way 2 days later and added her on facebook .

Only to get a reply on the lines of - I remember you ! How did you find me ?!

I general like meeting new people so found it funny that someone would act like this.

Anyway how would you reply bk ? or should I just ignore her

I've been added people for years who I've met on nights out so find it odd to be called stalker.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 06:17 AM

just be like you told me your name, i wanted to be friends but if you dont that's cool

Ads

12-02-2013, 06:24 AM

they are simply overreacting or they don't remember you, say you met her in the pub the other night if she said she remembers and is still freaked out. delete her as simple as that she isn't worth your time mate
12-02-2013, 06:31 AM

Agree with pp. Just say 'hey, you told me your name! I thought we got on well so looked you up.' If her reply is in anyway unfriendly delete her. Next time maybe ask - "hey can I hook up with you on fb??" :-)