This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find out if they are fake?
12-02-2013, 08:27 AM
How to find out if they are fake?
Ok so my "friend" is always lying! And I wanna catch her in her act. It's not to be mean, it's to show her that she's not as good as a liar as she thinks she is. I'm convinced that she created a fake instagram account and posts pictures of Brookelle Bones. (A girl) And gave her a fake name. (I won't say that or privacy reasons) I also believe that she has created a fake Facebook account (a boy) The name is unbelievable! And the boy is "dating" the girl! I disbelieve both of these accounts. Once I had a conversation with the boy and my "friend" at the same time on Facebook. (Different inboxs) and I started to believe the boy was real, only to remember that my "friend" has an iPod and a droid and could have easily just logged onto hers on her iPod and the fake boy's on her droid or vice versa. Is there anyway to find out if the accounts are fake? I say shes my "friend" because friends dont lie! And I have tried confronting her about it and asking the "boy" about it. The instagram page has been called fake by other people besides me btw. Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 08:35 AM

No, you want to discover her secret to embarrass her and make you feel better about yourself.

If she's taking the time to create fake accounts, it's most likely because she feels alone. You're calling her a bad friend but what you're doing isn't that much better.

Just let her be. At least she's not hurting anyone with what she's doing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply