This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making money from twitter?
12-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Making money from twitter?
How can I make some money from my twitter account? I have 14k+ followers and they're all aimed follows. I'm 14 and I would like to make some easy money and I've read quite a lot on making money but is it scams or? please answer Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 12:25 PM

u may not do so till you are age 18 and only Twitter earns $ at T!!

Ads

12-02-2013, 12:35 PM

Hi, that is a very respectable number of followers that you have. Obviously there is something about your tweeting that draws them in.

With the Law you cannot have credit until aged 18, and any cash that you make, I think has to go to an appointed adult (eg. a parent). That said, you could still try to consolidate this large following until you're of age, then try and make money from it.

And when you do the main technique is to use appropriate #hashtags, plus tweet special offers etc.

On the Internet there are lots of scams. Basically, any website that asks for an up-front fee is most likely illegal. On Twitter many accounts have been hacked, but Twitter seems to be quick in taking action.

Meantime you build up a very good reputation with your followers, gain more, then when ready, sell to them. However, not every tweet, or this will be like spam.

Do well....