This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16 Ways The Government Is Destroying America?
10-13-2012, 05:39 PM
16 Ways The Government Is Destroying America?
Immigration lawlessness and rising crime wave by illegal aliens.

Government bankruptcy and indebtedness at an all-time high.

Social Security swindle—Social Security Fund battered as Feds blow money on worthless spending scams.

Veteran mistreatment and genocide. Most V. A. hospitals are deathtraps; Vets receive inferior medical care. Millions of Vets are dying from Agent Orange (Vietnam), Persian Gulf War sickness, and other service-related illnesses.

Outsourcing of American jobs—to foreigners in Pakistan, India, Red China, Mexico, Indonesia, etc. America’s manufacturing base declining rapidly and being shifted overseas.

Foreign student takeover of America’s colleges, universities, and public schools.

Corporate globalism—Greedy U.S. corporations, as globalist entities, are unpatriotic and hostile to American interests.

Harnessing of U.S. Military for global mercenary duties. Americans forced to pay for and fight Israel’s wars and die for causes unrelated to U.S. defense.

Hate Crime laws—state, federal, and U.N.—forbid free speech, prohibit criticism of Israel and prevent the Christian gospel being preached.

Sexual barbarism and dehumanization accomplished by vulgar, crude, sexually explicit, physically degrading movies, television, cartoons, books, video games, advertising and other media.

Private property regularly seized and its uses restricted to promote the Communist agenda of environmentalist and globalist organizations.

Unfair and unlawful tax system used to rob producers and transform U.S. citizens into federalized serfs and wards of the state.

Manipulation of water supplies and contrived water shortages used to drive up water prices and control the citizenry.

White race discriminated against and American culture savaged by promotion of "cultural diversity."

Two meaningless political parties whose real agenda are identical, and corrupt, rigged elections which frustrate the will of the people.

Satanization of society through occult influences.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 05:47 PM

Allowing Americans to conceive.

Solution: nationwide sterilization.

Ads

allowing idiotic rants under the guise of "free speech"

Okay, now do you have a solution?

The new False God.
Are you watching them or are they watching you?
Not to point fingers but Room 101, the new virtual reality and the cognate of it is the new False God. (They rose up against Judea for thousands of years, to many to list)
Room 101 > Big brother > Digitization > Macro economics > mechanisation > departmentalisation > Dehumanisation > Eugenics > moral and philosophical relative dominion > local and foreign policy more akin to the Borg out of Star Trek ECT.
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395..._phixr.jpg
> neo-cons acting on the philosophies of relativist nihilists like Leo Strauss > cops carrying out entrapment stings which affects free will ~ vital to humanity > hubris, advocacy of scorning and scoffing by the likes of Jerry Springer.
http://dialoginternational.typepad.com/d...ias_1.html

Trying to pave the earth with leather instead of putting sandals on.

Forget lizard people which are actually spirits, conspircay theories and sleeper cells because they're all fronts for the Devil. (Not conscious)
These pact signing empowered organizations are the sleeper cells, and the only thing alien is our ignorance.

If I suspect someone, someone suspects me, if I pick up a gun so may someone else, if I build a nuclear bomb so may someone else, these things are mirrored.
If I posses a nuclear bomb I don't want others to posses a nuclear bomb, the real reason for this is because I don't trust myself with the nuclear bomb.
The devils trying to kick off another war, he says to his sleeper cells (Empowered organizations), Hey some of these doods in the Arabian basin are building nukes and they're trying to kill me and all my fellow Israelite's!
Of course the devil can't be killed, but his sleeper cells barely conscious in spiritual sleep building castle insanity sipping the blood of broken homes munching on poison have no faith and are likely to listen. This how the dood works.

Yes, but what has this to do with Religion and Spirituality and where is the question in all this?

wall of text. power 10

Thanks for the wonderful info. It makes to think!

We got ourselves a Republican ladies and gentleman. A typical one too

At first I thought you were just a crazy right winger, but then you dared to criticise Israel. So now I'm thinking you're KKK.