This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many rejected friends requests before blocked?
12-03-2013, 02:32 AM
How many rejected friends requests before blocked?
I recently added about 100 people from my high school. I just imported them from my mail. Some of them have rejected my request, because I got blocked from adding new friends for the next 7 days.
I assume only about 5-6 rejected me, because more than 90 of them added me back already.
So how many people should reject you before you get blocked?

And also, I want to add my college friends the same way. Some of them will probably reject me too, so how do I avoid getting blocked again? I don't want to add them manually, it's just too much of a trouble. If I get blocked from adding new friends again, would it be 7 days again or more? Is there a risk to lose my account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 02:40 AM

So if you get rejected so many times you get blocked? I didn't know that. All you can do is add them manually. Maybe the people who are rejecting you don't remember you. Or maybe it is somebody with the same name but a different person? If you are concerned about losing your account then about all you can do is add a few at a time manually.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply