This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is my password for my facebook account at little_pat24015?My address now is littlepatb1@yahoo.com.?
12-03-2013, 02:53 AM
What is my password for my facebook account at little_pat24015?My address now is littlepatb1@yahoo.com.?
Someone had hacked into my account back in August 2012. I can't even get my account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 03:02 AM

think really hard, and drop a egg into your head, and the password should come right to you.

If it had not, drop more eggs, and continue until you got the password

Ads

12-03-2013, 03:09 AM

you Will have to Reset your Password if They Hacked your Account Hit Forgot Password Put in your Email Address Facebook Will Send a Password Reset Link to your Email Click on the Link Inside the Email And you Can Change your Password

If They Changed The Email Address As Well Than you Wont Be Able to Recover it you Will Have to make a New Account and Report the Old One As Being Stolen
12-03-2013, 03:17 AM

On the sign in page, next to the sign in boxes, there is the phrase "forgot your password?" Try clicking on it, and following the instructions.
12-03-2013, 03:31 AM

first thing is that if your old facebook account is stolen and somebody had hacked you last year then it means you can get it back . you need to restart and make a new facebook account. timeline profile has changed now. anyway if you still wondering how to get your profile that you had made last year well i dont think you can get it back if somebody has used it with different user name and email address. you should had sent report massage to facebook team about it before. now you cant because they going ask you some question about who is this person and how did this person got hold of your account. i hope you dont share any information about your personiality life out public if you did then that looks bad . whoever hacked you must knew who you are as friend because that way happens when you share something that you shouldnt had done last year. so anyways right now i think you should ,can able remake a new facebook timeline profile account this time. and when you do make one this year. dont put anything that going cause more issues about yourself on there. you can just pick out where your from state .what school you attend now that it dont put any thing else about yourself. because maybe that unknown stranger still find out about you . and put your profile on private and such as adding people you really know that you can trust with like your childhood friends and school mates ,family ,someone who really know you in person. not someone you really dont ever meet before. because strangers out there can be also a hacker break into your account again. so that why you should be careful who you add as friend? dont post any pictures that going make some unknown come on your profile and steal information from you. if you want to share something with your friends on facebook .you can change your tool and make to share it with your closer friends that has a yellow icon star next to their profiles timelines .that only people can view and see whatever you posted on your comments pages. .

few things you need to know before you make another new facebook ? is
that in case the facebook team ask you about where, what you do for living and etc you can click skip buttom if you dont want to show everyone that can able view your facebook profile? you can hide many things about yourself from not sharing out public? dont give or write down your # numbers or address. or dont share your password to nobody ? keep everything information yourself. . if you do see anything different and look weird. you can contact the facebook group team and tell them that you need help whenever you do have problems when your on there. .