This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to remove watched movies from likes list on facebook?
12-03-2013, 11:49 AM
How to remove watched movies from likes list on facebook?
I added movies that i watched lately but some of them i really dislike so how can I remove those movies from my likes list & why what i watched is automatically put in my likes list from the first place

I did not like those movies I have just added them to the watched movies list & they were automatically added to my likes to be more accurate there were 900 likes & when I added the movies to the watched list they became 903 (likes) Why ???

I added movies that i watched lately but some of them i really dislike so how can I remove those movies from my likes list & why what i watched is automatically put in my likes list from the first place

I did not like those movies I have just added them to the watched movies list & they were automatically added to my likes to be more accurate there were 900 likes & when I added the movies to the watched list they became 903 (likes) Why ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 12:05 PM

Go To Likes than Find Movies than Click on the Pencil Than Click on Edit Sections than Uncheck Movies and you Can Remove it

If you Just Want to Get Rid of the Likes that Are in There Than Edit The Movie Section and Remove Each Movie Like

Ads

12-03-2013, 12:12 PM

What