This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On facebook, Why can I see stuff that only "some" of my friends "like"?
12-03-2013, 03:12 PM
On facebook, Why can I see stuff that only "some" of my friends "like"?
I have many many friends and sometimes when some
Of them comment on someone's post or like something, it shows in my news feed, but I noticed not all my friends activity shows. Only the same few people?

Does that mean not all my comment and likes will show for all my friends also, just some? How does Facebook chose these?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 03:27 PM

It means some of your friends have there status' set to Public, while the others have it set to friends only. Friends only means, you can only see the status and comments they write around you,(like if you have the same friend as your friend, you can see the comment under 'same friends' status), but not when they comment on another persons status. With Public, you can see All, except their inbox messages of course. And if they have it as group, that means whoever you choose to be in that group to see, but you have to go to the status in your page, i forget the name of it but they have your location, your school you went to etc. But whatever is the last one under those is it, to set up your group i believe. If not then it should be there when you click on group. Private means Only You can see what you do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply