This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do the good people always die young?
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Why do the good people always die young?
If you know Meganheartsmakeup on youtube, you probably know her friend Ben Breedlove. He was an 18 year old senior who passed away on Christmas Day. He had something called Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) He cheated death three imes. But on Christmas he passed away.
To know his story watch these videos:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlTHfVaU9o
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LSEXsvR...re=related
Yesterday he was one of the highest trending topics on twitter #RIPBenBreedlove.
Please be nice, he is missed my Megan & her family, & his friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 06:08 PM

Thats not true ..Jesus said he wasnt good...

Ads

Thats not true, Ghandi lived quite long before he was assasinated whereas peedo michael jackson lived for a relatively short period of time.

I think its just that we regret losing the good people, if we didn't lament them being lost they still might have been young.

Yes, I've thought that too. Maybe they find themselves under more pressure because they can't say no or be unpleasant.
On the other hand maybe we just feel it more when a good person we know dies. There must be substantial numbers of not so good people dying young as well.

I thought about this too..."only the good die young". I realized though, there are plenty of good people who live healthy lives. I think that we have remorse over those who die at young ages because they didn't get to experience life. Ben Breedlove sounds amazing, and it's very sad what happened to him.