This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I mass delete facebook friends without downloading anything?
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
How can I mass delete facebook friends without downloading anything?
I have about 3,600 facebook friends so way to many to want to go through each and every one. However even when I try to do that after I delete about 10 friends it reloads the page in a random friend order which upsets me. I am looking to get rid of very certain people from the list. About 500 of them and need to know an easy way to mass delete facebook friends. I cant seem to figure it out and I do not want to do 1,000 steps downloading something to do so. Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 08:33 PM

Creating a new account for your family and friends would be the fastest. 3000+ friends would be pretty hard to keep up with your news feed.

Ads

12-03-2013, 08:43 PM

Have to do one by one, as you don't talk to God, but it's easy & fast.

Just go to your Timeline ➤ click Friends ➤click the "✔Friends" on the right of the friend you want to unfriend, then click Unfriend, done! Less than a second. Proceed to the other.
No need to go to their Timeline; what 'downloading' you're talking about?
12-03-2013, 08:50 PM

You Can Not Mass Delete Friends At one Time you Can Only Delete them One at a Time you Can However Go to your Friends List And Under Each Friend Where it Says Friend Click on it than Click on Unfriend your Only Option is Going Through Each One Deleting Them