This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way someone can read your facebook message without it showing as "seen"?
12-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Is there a way someone can read your facebook message without it showing as "seen"?
I want to know if a person I know is reading the messages in a way so that it doesn't show as seen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 09:59 PM

Yep, when I get a notification on my phone, I can read the first line or so of the message without opening Facebook at all.

Ads

12-03-2013, 10:09 PM

Yea, when you click on the message notification, say you had 4 new messages and you have a red pop up with a number for. You can click on the pop up /notification of a new message which will then display ALL 4 messages. The other person who sent you the message won't show as "Seen" until you actually CLICK on one of those messages. But you can read the first sentence of what the person wanted to say just by clicking on the red pop-up notification WITHOUT clicking on any specific message. And if the person just want to say, "What's up" or "i hate you" then you will see the whole message b/c it's short. Good luck!
12-03-2013, 10:21 PM

The Only Thing you Can Do is Read it and Than Right Away Mark it as Unread When you Do That The Seen Goes Away
12-03-2013, 10:36 PM

sure, someone can read it and then just mark it as unread as explained here

http://abrax.us/Facebook/DeletingMessages.php