This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i find a person on facebook by google search?
12-04-2013, 12:22 AM
how can i find a person on facebook by google search?
i found a image from google search that image is in facebook of someone's prof.the name of tht person also mentioned in the search result.but when im clicking to go to site.its just showing some another prof that of the same name.may be that person made her prof invisible to public.
i got a the address of that pic.
like.
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=ht...644446.jpg
by that can i found that person in fb?
yes i have searched but that person has made her prof visible to only friends or friends of friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 12:33 AM

Well, crap. Facebook launched search and now you have to figure out what is going to show up in searches around the globe. We feel your pain, so we’ve outlined just how privacy works in this crazy, Facebook world.

Ads

12-04-2013, 12:35 AM

actually in the past you can do this action easy having said that, google and facebook policy had changed during the past years becuase of competing with each other needless to say its impossible to use this feature right now and the best way is searching by facebook it self, heres the link https://www.facebook.com/directory/people/
12-04-2013, 12:39 AM

If you Know the Persons Name Try Putting it into Google And See What Comes up You Mite Have to Use Facebook Search to Find it That User May Have Restricted the Option For her to Be Found in Search Engines
12-04-2013, 12:45 AM

Try
12-04-2013, 12:51 AM

In that case you may have to make a mutual friend and then try using Google Image search.