This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get rid of a friend in facebook?
12-04-2013, 11:18 AM
how to get rid of a friend in facebook?
i had a friend during my school days.not very close friend.we studied together.she is in my facebook friend list now..she is married to a handsome guy and well settled in abroad..she is showing off too much in fb..uploading their pics everyday and its making me so jealous and irritated..i somehow managed to hide her posts appearing in my timeline..but still like a stupid i open her profile and check whether she has put up any new pics...i dont want to do it..but i couldnt control myself..i cant remove her from my friend list also..only way that i have now is stop using fb..is there any other option to stop checking her page?is thr any psychological way to overcome jealousy?plz advice..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 11:27 AM

You can block her using your settings. Put her mail id over there and you might not get her updates.

More over why try to keep such relationship which you don't want to continue! So, unfriend her and live happily..

Best of luck.

Ads

12-04-2013, 11:32 AM

by having no account in fb
12-04-2013, 11:40 AM

Have a chat with her, get a little rude. Just bring up something annoying. Get her so upset that she ends up blocking you. In this case you dont even need to unfriend or block her and your job is done. Even if you do block her, you may unblock her and your job is undone.
12-04-2013, 11:54 AM

block him/her
12-04-2013, 12:06 PM

just block her id
12-04-2013, 12:09 PM

You can block her
12-04-2013, 12:12 PM

Dont be jealous accept it that what she have is good for her but what i have is better for myself and enjoy your life.....