This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tag pages in comments on Facebook pages manager app?
12-04-2013, 05:10 PM
How do I tag pages in comments on Facebook pages manager app?
I don't have much access to computers anymore, so I downloaded the Facebook pages manager app so I can manage the pages I admin. Since I admin multiple pages and there are other admins, I made an admin page so people know who I am. I always tag my admin page on all my posts on the pages I admin, but I can't figure out how to do it on mobile. I already tried using [@mytagnumber:0] and I also tried the @ sign, which is what works with the computer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 05:17 PM

for FB apk users to tag a Page:
Try @[XYZ:0]
where xyz = id of a page;
and, optional, replace the zero with the name you want to show up in the post.

Ads

12-04-2013, 05:23 PM

By send message
12-04-2013, 05:34 PM

Really the only single site than would cause significant ranking improvements would be some paid SEO service, some paid service use short term strategies that due to Google's standards changes, can actually harm your site's long term ranking.

There is no single site that will magically boost your site traffic and ranking, a typical SEO campaign (to get search engine traffic) involves on site improvements as well as getting links from a diversity of other sites (not just one) at a steady pace, even one new links a day can help a site over time.