This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i share photos from instagram to facebook?
12-04-2013, 08:14 PM
How do i share photos from instagram to facebook?
I went on to the settings on instagram and clucked to share facebook and its says can facebook access photos dont allow or ok i clicked ok it says sorry make sure you allow facebook to share instagram go to IOS IPOD> SETTINGS> FACEBOOK>SHARING> TURN ON INSTAGRAM I DID BUT instagram isnt there only facebook and keek are there under share but if i go to twitter>sharing> instagram is there what do i do???????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 08:19 PM

Currently the default location to share photos on Facebook from Instagram is your Timeline or Wall. (The label of where the photo is shared depends on if you're using the Android or iOS version of the app.) If you manage a Facebook Page and want to share a photo on that page, you may have found yourself uploading the photo to Instagram, then going back to your Camera Roll or Gallery and sharing the photo from there. But you can set up Instagram to share with your Facebook page by default. Here's how:

To share a photo on a Facebook Page instead of your personal account, launch Instagram and view the Options page. In the iOS app, you can find the Options page by viewing your profile, then tapping on the gear icon. On Android, view your profile and tap on the Menu icon in the top-right corner.

Select "Share Settings."

Tap "Facebook," then "Share Photos To" on the next screen.

If you manage any Facebook Pages, you should see a list of them on this screen. Tapping your preferred Page will then default any future Instagram sharing on Facebook to that respective Page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply