This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I added girl on Facebook, but she doesn't talk to me, why?
12-05-2013, 12:16 AM
I added girl on Facebook, but she doesn't talk to me, why?
First, i created a forum on the student room trying to create a group of friends that are going to the same university as i am for pharmacy. A couple of people did reply, but this one female member exchanged messages with me the most. We actually talked a lot! Then eventually she added me on Facebook. I accepted. But before that, i was REALLY NERVOUS whether I should accept or not because I have a condition called achondroplasia, pretty much, i look like a dwarf, small, big head, ugly. I was afraid that she would see my photos and get a totally different impression of me. I told a couple of my friends about it and they told me to "shut up and just go ahead, people like that who
judge me on my appearance are weirdos" and so i accepted, and then i carried on the convo we had from thestudentroom, just the same way we did before, and she didn't reply, and it did deco say that she saw my message and she was online.
I am not saying that i had an interest in her, i just want to know why isnt she talking to me. Do you guys think what i was afraid of was correct. Cause now, if either of us wants to unfriend each other, it would be bloody awkward if we meet in the uni hall

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 12:32 AM

I hope She is not girl..

Ads

12-05-2013, 12:43 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about it Link, focus on the situation at hand with your university group and of your studies.
If you wish, you could always refer to Navi for some extra guidance and advice although in my personal experience I never found the help to be of any use.
12-05-2013, 12:52 AM

I don't think she means to hurt your feelings, but some girls can get really freaked out by things like that. I'm not saying you freak people out, but that people can get a little creeped out at first, because it might be a bit of a shock to her, I'm sure she'll get over it. (I'm trying to explain this without insulting you, I'm so sorry if I upset you.)
Sometims when you're on the Facebook app, it says you're online and you're not, and when you go on the app, it says you've seen the message when you haven't. I'm sure she'll be talking to you again, it might not even be related to your condition, it could've been one of her friends on her Facebook account. And don't be nervous! if a girl doesn't like you for who you are, then she's not worth it! Be confident! You're obviously a lovely person Smile I hope she talks to you soon Smile x