This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I send pictures from my samsung phone to my iPod? ?
12-05-2013, 07:56 AM
How do I send pictures from my samsung phone to my iPod? ?
I want to post some pictures on Instagram, but my iPod doesn't have a camera. I've taken some pictures I wanted to upload on my phone, (Samsung Intensity 2 in Metallic Blue; has no Internet plan). Is there a way that I could send pictures to my iPod, maybe an app that I could download that would download pictures for me? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 08:06 AM

I have an ipod with no camera and this is what I do - 1. Download a texting app on your ipod and send those pictures to that texting app and download it on your ipod. 2. Text the pictures to your email and open your email on your iPod and download them from your email on your ipod! Hope I helped (:

Ads

12-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Make your phone and I pod go under WiFi sign into email on ur phone and email it to urself and sign into email on the iPod and save it by holding ur finger on the pic and click save
12-05-2013, 08:27 AM

make sure you have wi-fi and e-mail the pictures. if you have no internet try uploading the pictures to your computer and putting it on your i-pod through itunes